Create, Send or Receive a Certificate
- Sign in or
- * 8130-3.aero is compliant with FAA Advisory Circular Order 8130.21(H) *
- * 8130-3.aero is compliant with FAA Advisory Circular 120-78 *
- * Permanent and Secure Electronic FAA 8130-3 Digital Certification *
- * Hosted on a secure SSL server with daily back up in the U.S. *
- * User friendly interface with company controlled access *
- * Transfer an original FAA 8130-3 to receiver with the click of a mouse *
- * 8130-3.aero conceived by an FAA certified (A&P) aircraft maintenance inspector *
The use and acceptance of electronic FAA Form 8130-3 offers several distinct advantages over the current paper format:
- Through the use of standard data semantics and structures contained in ATA Spec 2000, a higher degree of data reliability and consistency will be achieved.
- Through adoption of common, widely available digital security technologies, it is considerably more difficult to forge or alter data without being detected, and the data can more easily be traced directly to the source.
- Identifying a document signer (signatory) will be easier through the elimination of traceability difficulties associated with illegible handwritten entries and the deterioration of paper documents.
- The frequency of lost, damaged, and unreadable documents can be significantly reduced.
- The automated processes for generating, transmitting, and processing data will significantly reduce costly human errors.
- The cost and difficulty to store, retrieve, and analyze information can be substantially reduced.
- AOG due to a lost or damaged 8130-3 certification will be a costly thing of the past.
- Securly transfering an original electronic FAA 8130-3 from one company to another is now as easy as clicking a button.
- Never again will you have to Fed-Ex or UPS an 8130-3 across the country or world overnight due to a typographical error or damage to the 8130-3 form itself.
- It's just the right thing to do and it is time to get it done!